Followers

Wednesday 28 January 2015

So many cards and yet not got em blogged!!

Hello, is there anybody out there??????
Yes I am still alive and finally getting some cards made. My mojo really took a beating with my health issues and some depression and it's taken me a long while to finally find a new style I love and feel happy with.
My card for today is a request off my Sister in law and I decided I'd have a go at a couple of challenges and maybe try and blog it.

The challenges I am entering are ;
Clean and simple on Sundays who want you to use a stencil which I have on the circle behind the image.
Colour Me who have this great colour palette 

And finally Freshly Made Sketches with this perfect sketch.
Here's my take on all three challenges



I have used Sk8tr from Tiddly Inks and coloured him with spectrum noir pens.  The pennants are by My Favourite things and the patterned paper is by Stampin Up.  I used Wendy Vechi paste with the stencil.

Thanks for popping by and any comments you may leave,
Hugs
Hazel xx 

13 comments:

  1. Great card, Hazel. I really like how you matted the banners! I also like the subtle texture from the embossing paste. I'm glad you did a little copic colouring as well since you're very talented!! Julia CMCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your beautiful card on PPC an came over to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh too cute Hazel! and so awesome to see a boy tiddly in action too
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely. Very nice design. Found it a bit hard to read what you had written as it is very small writing.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to see you crafting again! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's great. Glad you're getting your mojo back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you back my friend. Beautiful card cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is great!
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Hazel! Your choice of DSP is perfect and the details that you put on his sunglasses look so neat! I'd say your mojo is back!!! I'm so happy you chose to join us a Colour Me this week! Hope to see you back again soon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous job combining challenges! This is adorable! The colors work so well with this image and it is colored so beautifully. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you have found a good style for you!! I love that this card is masculine but still so cheerful and sweet. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little love,
Hugs
H xxx