Followers

Saturday 11 February 2017

Give us a Hug

Here in Lancashire , England its very grey and dismal and tomorrow it's forcasting snow!!
  We can't have snow coz me and my friends are off for a spa day at Crewe Hall.
Hopefully I'll have some photo's of the day to share tomorrow or Monday.
Today I have my Dad's Valentine's card for my Mum to share with you.
 Here I've combined her cute squirrel with some of my new goodies I got from Seven Hill's crafts with the last of my birthday money.
I'll list all of the items used below the photo with links to where I got them.


Here you can find links to all my supplies.
Cinnamon the squirrel is coloured with my Zig clean colour markers and fussy cut out to stand on top of the hugs die cut which is made of 5 layers of die cuts, which are inked with matching inks as the background and around the card edge. Finally it has a layer of spectrum sparkle clear pen and then glossy accents.
I wish to enter it into the following challenges
Addicted to CAS - Challenge 104 Pets 
(I did have a squirrel live in my bedroom for 2 days on my parents farm)
Words to craft by - Celebrations (Valentines day)

Thanks for calling by today. I really do appreciate every one that pops by and leaves a message too.
Please feel free to follow me either here, on Pinterest or on Instagram,
H xx 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Hazel! The squirrel is adorable, and beautifully coloured. I love the background you've created - it's such a stunning stamp and one that's firmly on my wishlist - which sets off the bold sentiment to perfection. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, Hazel, and that beautifully-colored little squirrel just pops! I love your "Hugs" sentiment and how you've stacked it for added dimension and love your colors and sparkle. An awesome card! Thank you so much for joining us at Words 2 Craft By for our "Celebrate" challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Hazel... this is adorable! I just love that beautiful stamped background and the way it just pops that cute little critter. And, how sweet of you to make a card for your mom to give to your dad. Thanks so much for playing along with us a Words 2 Craft By. We're so glad you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautifully colored. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little love,
Hugs
H xxx