Followers

Sunday 15 February 2015

Here fishy, fishy

So it's Sunday and I've found some quiet time to sit and get my blog updated and maybe even schedule some posts for the coming week.
Today I'm sharing the card I made for Niece's husbands birthday. He's an avid fisherman down in Devon so when I got the Best Fishes stamp and die set for Christmas I knew straight away I'd be using it to make John's birthday card.  This is the second time I've used it now and both times I've made shaker cards with it. It's so hard not to plus I am addicted to shaker cards at the mo. 
I also used these great dies called frames craft dies to create the glitter scallopped frame.





I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Virginia's View Challenge who want to see your shaker cards,
Simon says stamp wednesday challenge who want to see all creatures great and small,
and finally
Crafty Catz weekly challenge who want to see cards for the boys.

Thanks for coming on by and checking up on me. If you'd like to become a follower or would like to leave a comment I'd be thrilled,
Hugs
H xx

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE this shaker card! Such a cute idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous fun shaker card Hazel, your colourful fishes are so cute and lovely border and bowl with glittered!!

    Thanks so much for joining us along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie, this is so cute, I love the colours you have chosen too, Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this time, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an AMAZING shaker card!!! I absolutely love all the thought you put into it!! LOVE that you created an acetate window shaker on the front of the card and the rest of the bowl is on the inside!! So impressed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is fantastic! I love the floating fish and you just did such a great job with the design! Thanks so much for joining the All Creatures Great and Small challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantatsic double window shaker. Love your fish bowl. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, so funny! Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and please come back again on Friday.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shaker card!! Super fun, and so smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. REALLY sweet! What a fabulous!! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Shaker Cards” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card. Really clever! I love that I can see through to the inside panel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little love,
Hugs
H xxx