Followers

Friday 13 January 2017

A couple of challenge cards

  So since leaving the Crafters Companion Die'sire design team in august last year I've really struggled with my craft mojo. I went from racing along at warp speed producing sample after sample with no breaks to having all the time in the world. No deadlines, no extra work sneaked in etc. Now don't get me wrong I loved my time there but the workload became unreal near the end and I was on the verge of handing my notice. I decided to wait to see how I felt after my spinal surgery. I'd still work during my recovery as like I said I loved my time with them but that decision was taken out of my hands and the email I received to tell me my time was over could have really been written better but such is life.
So here I am no design team work to do, fully recovered from the spinal surgery and slowly getting back into the swing of things. I thought it'd help me if I joined in on some challenges and here are my cards. If you would like any details please just ask me and I'll happily reply.

This is the sketch I followed
..................................................



.............................................

This is the sketch I followed
 ..................................................


........................................................................

I used the sketch and the colour

Crafty Hugs
H xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh hazel I absolutely love them all so much. Huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous to see you back, beautiful selection of your lovely cards x happy new year cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you are feeling more like crafting , a gorgeous selection of cards, and this style suits you much better than all those die cuts. Speak soon . Hugs Debs xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a little love,
Hugs
H xxx